1.04.2011

Minimalist Beatles Posters from Matt Chase












I remembered seeing this pretty awesome inspiring United States Postal Service re-branding floating around the Twitterverse a while back from D.C based graphic designer Matt Chase, and through some kind of omen I felt the need to check up on his work where I was nowhere near disappointed.

Hes got a lot of good stuff, and though I wanted to post up some more of his other fine work, I thought that it would take away from this set of Beatles posters that deserve your undivided attention.  He really makes the black and white work, and comes up with some really nice visuals for some of their tracks.

2 comments:

mchase87 said...

Thank you!

Big theory said...

i liked this blog it has very nice information ....
brochure printing
brochure